Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Cora


I recently got to quilt this fun baby quilt for Reneta.  The pattern is called "Cora" was designed by Wendy at Fabriculous.  This is the third version of this quilt that I have quilted for Reneta.  It has become one of her go to patterns and she keeps requesting that I quilt it the same way!



This quilt is just so fun to quilt!  You can see Reneta's other incarnations here and here.



Reneta also passed on this tree skirt for me to quilt.  She said she thinks she has made it at least 11 times!


I used the "Holiday Garland" panto and my favorite gold thread - Maginfico 2063.


And a peek at the back that make it reversible.


Fun as always Reneta!






1 comment:

  1. What a super design for the skirt, and the panto, beautiful as it alternates in the blocks.

    ReplyDelete