Friday, January 13, 2017

Post Christmas Sharing

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  I thoroughly enjoyed Christmas and New Year's away from the computer and spending time with the special people in my life.  Time now to catch up and share a few of the last quilts I completed before Christmas.




The first quilt was made by Nadine.  It is a Hopscotch pattern.


Nadine is a new quilter and it was fun for me to be a part of her finishing her first big quilt that she made for herself.   We decided on the Breath of he gods panto for some nice overall texture.


This beautiful red flannel backing will make for an extra cozy quilt.



This next quilt was made by Katie, another young quilter that I had the pleasure of working with.
  

We decided on the Fascination pantograph, and I love how crisp this one looked out in the snow.  Katie was giving this away to family for Christmas and I'm sure they were thrilled!






Unfortunately I didn't get the best photos of Gwen's quilt.  The batik fabrics and black accents were very rich. Gwen wanted the quilting to be quiet on this one, so we opted for the Ebb and Flow panto to just finish it off.




1 comment: